Webster says to recycle is the act of:
- To put, or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle
- A. to extract useful materials from an unuseful item.
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in an unuseful item).
- To use again, especially to reprocess.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function.
So to recycle one’s furniture items would be the act of repurposing and/or rejuvenating a treasure.
And we all know that everyone has heard at one time or another, that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
OK, so no one wants another man’s trash, but there is someone out there that would pay for that
Dining room table and chairs and buffet that you have been storing in your garage, paying a monthly
Storage unit fee or waiting for the church to have a garage sale. We all have furniture, accessories and
Art that deserves a decent home, but just not in your home anymore.
The Green Attic is a new and innovative, upscale store to recycle-repurpose-rejuvenate and RESELL
Those like-new and in-clean condition furniture and accessories.
Come into the store anytime with a photo of your item(s), during normal business hours, or email your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your contact information.
All we ask is for your items to be clean, in good condition and look like new. You wouldn’t want to purchase a stained, smelly chair either! We can arrange for pick up of your furniture and larger home accessory items for a pick up fee.